IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review: Is It Effective?
- IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review: Getting Rid of Chronic Back Pain and Neck
- Product description:
- Quality Features:
- Customer IRONMAN Gravity 4000 reviews
- Pros and Cons Related to the IRONMAN Gravity 4000
- Click Here for more details and discounts
- What is the benefit from using the Gravity 4000?
- Can it be fully inverted? Can you get stuck?
- Can it be locked in any position?
IRONMAN Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review: Getting Rid of Chronic Back Pain and Neck
If you are looking for something that is good for body fitness, is easy to assemble and is sturdy and gives comfort, then you don’t need to look any further than IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table. In this review, we bring you all the details of this product, including features, customer reviews and how it benefits you.
Read Also: Best Compression Running Shorts: Top 10 for Men & Women
The IRONMAN Fitness Gravity 4000 Highest Weight Capacity Inversion Table is an inversion table that is sturdy and built for maximum support, supporting users up to 350 pounds. With a durable and strong frame, this product has become one of the bestsellers of its kind. It is designed keeping user safety in mind and comes with a one-year long warranty.
It weighs around 76 pounds and has dimensions of 49 x 26 x 65 inches when in use. It can also be folded and kept when not in use. You can fix the inversion angle of the table based on your preference and it helps to release back pain, neck pain, ankle pain and provide relief to the body. Here are some of the features of the product.
- It can be inverted up to 180 degrees. However, there is no chance of slipping, as there are tough rubber non-skid stabilizers in its legs that help keep the table firm even while inverting. The inversion angle can be easily adjusted using safety handles that are made extra-long so that you can reach them easily.
- Its frame is made of steel and is durable and scratch resistant, making it always look as good as new.
- It comes with ergonomically molded ankle cushions which provide relief to your ankles and prevent any extra pressure falling on them.
- It has a lot of safety features, including double stitched vinyl side panels which help protect your arms and also a nylon strap which can be used to restrict the inversion angle.
- Combined with safety, it is also very comfortable. It features a memory foam backrest and also a removable lumbar support pillow. The material which cloaks the tubular steel frame is made of the waterproof vinyl material which is very durable. Even the safety handles are cushioned.
- There are three adjustments available which give you three starting inversion positions.
- It comes with a patented “Palm-activated” ratchet ankle locking system. You do not need to bend down to reach or release the ankle holders.
- It can be easily folded, and thus saves a lot of space during storage.
- Its height can be easily adjusted up to 6’6”.
Customer IRONMAN Gravity 4000 reviews
Even though it comes with a high price tag, it has received favorable reviews from almost all customer. It has a 4.7 out of 5 rating on Amazon, based on 2,959 customer reviews till date. The customer says that it is very easy to assemble and very easy to use as well and that it works effectively. In fact, negative reviews were very rare, and most of these had problems with the packaging and not with the product itself. Based on its features and customer reviews, here are its pros and cons.
Pros and Cons Related to the IRONMAN Gravity 4000
What is the benefit from using the Gravity 4000?
It helps stimulate blood circulation, and relieve chronic muscle pain and back stiffness, neck pain, and decreases backspace by increasing the space between the ligament and the vertebrae disk.
Can it be fully inverted? Can you get stuck?
Yes, you can fully invert, but you won’t get stuck, as the safety nylon strap prevents this.
Can it be locked in any position?
No, it cannot be locked.
This inversion table packs a lot of features which are well worth the price. It does look like the best model in the Gravity series. Click here for getting an effective solution for Spine, Neck, and Shoulder.