Best Side Sleeper Pillows And Other Pillows Buying Guide
When you are looking for the best side sleeper pillow to buy, you have to consider two major things. Comfort ability and support quality of the pillow. If you prefer to sleep on your sides need a lot of extra support for your neck.
Sleeping in the wrong position may feel you tired in the morning, or give you headaches or back pain as well. Dr. Paul Salinas of Park Avenue Spine said in this regard “Your pillow might be the reason you’re not sleeping well”, here is the buying guide with tips to help you choose the best pillow for you.
- What is the best pillow?
- How do you sleep?
- Best pillow for back sleepers
- Best pillow for stomach sleepers
- Best body pillow for side sleepers
- Best pillow for neck pain
- Top 5 Best pillow reviews with pros and cons
- #1. Tri-Core Cervical Pillow, Full Size, Standard Firm
- #2. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Stay Cool Bamboo Cover Back Stomach Side Sleeper
- #3. Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow, Gusseted Side Sleeper ,Standard
- #4. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, White
- #5. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover, Queen
What is the best pillow?
Sound sleep at night is important to get a better start of your day. And a pillow plays an important role to help you sleep soundly. Experts say the general rule is to buy a pillow every 12 to 18 months. After two years, it’s certainly got to leave.
So, we started to discover all about what makes a good pillow. And tested all pillows we could afford. Disclosing our result, we were surprised to know the extensive interest of people on it. You can follow the pillow reviews, advice, tips, buying guides, and all potential to help you choose the best pillow you need.
How do you sleep?
Before buying a new pillow, think about your sleeping position. It’s important to consider how you sleep. You may become a back sleeper or a side or stomach sleeper.” Ideally, you want to sleep on your side,” Dr. Salinas said. “Sleeping on your stomach can cause a lot of discomfort.”
In fact, physicians advised to avoid sleeping on your stomach at all. If you sleep on your side, it is good to place a pillow between your knees. Dr. Salinas says to avoid thick pillows for back sleepers. Because it can cause head to push forward and make morning wake-up a little bit rigid.
Best pillow for back sleepers
Generally a person sleeps on his/her side, stomach or back. Back sleepers need support for the head, shoulders and neck. Any pillow with firm edges, Thinner and a soft middle can work better for back sleepers. It prevents head from thrown too far forward. And could not experiences back pain. The best pillow for back pain sleeper’s guide will help you to get the right back support pillow according to your needs.
Best pillow for stomach sleepers
The best pillow for stomach sleepers is very thin, almost flat pillow. Even you need not a pillow for your head. But to avoid lower back pain you can place a pillow under your stomach.
According to Dr. Lefkowitz, you should never sleep in this position. For an unapologetic stomach sleeper, Hull-Martin’s advice is to look for a soft pillow. The pillow will cradle the head, promoting a healthy sleeping posture.
Best body pillow for side sleepers
Firm pillows are the best body pillow for side sleepers. Because it gives the most support, fills exactly the pace between your shoulder and neck. The corner of the pillow should be set in right in the nook. Your shoulder will hit your neck at this point.
The pillow which Supports on both sides of the body is suitable for a side sleeper. You found that it is ideal to support the front of the body as well as the back. So, you didn’t ‘roll’ backwards in the middle of the night. The “C” shaped body pillows could be comfortable also for the side sleepers.
Best pillow for neck pain
If you suffer from neck pain, you should choose your pillow carefully. Your pillow must be wide enough. So that it fits your head and neck well. Keep your neck and shoulders warm. It will help to avoid neck pain and stiffness.
If neck pain is your first concern, you should use water-based or memory foam pillows to avoid it. Body or knee pillow will prevent your knees from getting together which causes a strain on your spine. A feather or down based pillow could not resolve your neck problems. Because, they are normally spongy and do not give adequate support in the first place.
Top 5 Best pillow reviews with pros and cons
I am going to revel here the best 5 pillows reviews to help you sleep well. As pillow plays an important function to make your sleeping position comfort, you should know the pros and cons before buying it. So, read the Top 5 best pillow reviews here.
#1. Tri-Core Cervical Pillow, Full Size, Standard Firm
The Tri-Core Cervical Pillow Provides Proper Alignment of your Spine. And it is recommended by the medical professionals. It provides softer support and ends longer than the conventional pillows. Read the Pros and Cons to know more about the pillow.
- The pillow helps to keep your spine in proper alignment, which prevents your spine from pain.
- The pillow has trapezoid-shaped center, which delivers excellent orthopedic benefits. It holds your head and firmly supports your neck.
- The Tri-Core pillow is recommended by the medical professionals for its supporting quality.
- The pillow is comfortable for the children and young teenagers as it have three size options.
- The Side lobes of the pillow are taller for side sleeping.
- It has High resiliency fiber springs. And back when compacted for outstanding comfort and durability.
- It has Blended cotton cover which is breathable and soft to the touch.
- The pillow works to help restore proper cervical curve when you sleep.
The new user may take a little bit time to be used to with this cervical support pillow.
#2. Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Stay Cool Bamboo Cover Back Stomach Side Sleeper
The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow gives proper alignment of your body and hold Your Head Perfectly. It is perfect for almost every sleeping position.
- The pillow has Bamboo cover which keeps it cool; any one can have a dapper sleep without interruption with this pillow.
- It has Hypoallergenic & Dust Mite Resistant feature which is important for the pillow.
- The Shredded Memory Foam of the pillow grasps Your Head entirely.
- It is fully Machine Washable and never becomes flat.
- You will get 5 Year Warranty (17inch x 32 inch) during purchasing the pillow.
- In extremely rare cases the pillow may becomes flat. But you can claim for a refund or replacement.
- It may be a little bit thicker to someone.
#3. Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow, Gusseted Side Sleeper ,Standard
The most important feature of Iso Cool pillows is its microscopic Phase Change Material (PCM). It automatically adjusts the user’s body temperature.
- The pillows are made of 100% Cotton and made in the USA. It is found Imported also in the market.
- The Iso-Cool is registered in U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- It has outlasted Adaptive Comfortable materials like microscopic PCM that absorb heat and feel cool and vise versa.
- the pillow is comfortable for side sleepers
- The cotton cover is easy to remove and washable in the home machine.
Someone claim that the pillow is a little bit lower than his head. But if you buy your pillow according to your highs and body size, it will be perfect for you.
#4. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, White
There are many people who would like o use more than one pillow during sleep. The Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow is perfect for them. Especially the pillow is for the expectant moms.
- You can use this Leachco Snoogle pillow as replacement of multiple pillows to support your hips, back, collar, and belly.
- It has sham-style removable cover which is totally machine washable.
- Leachco Snoogle pillow is exclusively designed to follow the normal curve and shape of your body from top to bottom.
- The pillow has a slightly curved end. It lay tightly between the knees. It is easy to your body shape and keeps you cool and comfortable all night long!
Leachoco Snoogle pillow may be shorter and uncomfortable to someone. If you buy your pillow seeing the image only like Mitchell P Mielke Jron, then you may have this type of silly experience. So buy your pillow according to your body size.
#5. Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover, Queen
The Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Foam Pillow provides the sleeper to slight out or feathers up for more support. It gives every user to get the ideal support and height for abdomen, back and side sleepers.
- You can mold your pillow according to your needs – for all sleep positions.
- The materials of the Pillows are free from ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, TCEP flame retardants. It is also free from mercury, lead and heavy metals, formaldehyde.
- The content, emissions and durability of the Pillows meet the CertiPUR-US standards.
- The Proprietary of the pillow is shredded visco elastic memory foam which is comfortable to lie on.
- It is Hypallergenic & dust mite resistant pillow.
- The pillow is machine washable.
- You will get 5 Year Warranty and it will not go flat, guaranteed.
The pillow may be a little firm to someone for its heavy materials.
You can usually sleep on your side, stomach or back. Side sleeper needs bendable support for his neck and shoulder. Sometimes you may need body pillows to align your spine. May be you are a Stomach sleeper. Then you need thin and supportive pillows which will protect your head rise up. If you are a back sleeper, you need support for your head, shoulders and neck. So, you need to choose a perfect pillow for that. I think this best top 5 pillow reviews will help you to find the perfect pillow for you!